Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another pill!

I am getting tired of taking the antibiotic pills for my infected tooth extraction site! You would fight too if you had this stick stuck down your throat! Right after mom took these photos I "let" her give me the pill, and acted like I swallowed it. Then I casually walked away like it was no big deal.

But mom saw me spit out the pill! And the battle continued. The second pilling meant mom had to hold and pet my throat until I swallowed. Ugh!

But the good news is that I have only one pill left, to be dispensed tonight! I will see my doctor next week for a followup.

Unfortunately, mom said that we will probably still have to irrigate the wound site to keep food flushed out. Double ugh!

2 comments:

  1. I found that if you roll the pill in a bit of olive oil first, they take it better. Maybe just beacause it is so slippery they can't help swallowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to write a new post so that I can see how the cat who shall be nameless is doing!

    ReplyDelete