Saturday, March 3, 2012

Finally, a weekend!

It was great to wake up today and have everyone home! No rushing off to work, no lonely day at home alone. Mom played with me a lot, and since I am healing nicely from the surgery, I was ready to run, leap, climb, roll...What a great morning.

And, it was cold and sunny, so I spent time next to my food box.




 Last night we caught up on all the news on the computer. I updated my blog, loading days of photos. After the "battle over the keyboard" last Friday, I decided to be subtle in my approach to the computer.

We looked at Aunt Becca's blog, Shanandoah Gateway Farm, a great way to keep up with her family's news, pets, and delicious food. I love hearing all the news, and family stories!
http://shenandoahgatewayfarm.blogspot.com/

And we checked out Bailey's Daily blog, reading about my friend Bailey, the golden retriever. Bailey leads an exciting life!
http://baileysdailyblog.wordpress.com/





Since dad was in the room and has stiffer rules about cats in the house, I stayed behind the scenes ... After mom took this photo dad said, get the bleach and sterilize the table!

We discovered an interesting statistic, I now have readers from all over the world: 436 from USA, 70 from Russia!, 6 from Germany, 2 from Poland, and 1 each from Brazil, Indonesia, India, Japan, Lithuania and Latvia. Mom thinks it's because of my "gender change" story. I think it's because I am so photogenic!

1 comment:

  1. AndI think it is because my loyal readers have found you through me! I'm glad they get a glimpse of life in the US from different perspectives!

    Tell Randy to lighten up. Even Dad came to embrace a cat on the bed. Of course he had to get a king size so he had room for his feet! I would walk in and see him petting the cat on the bed and when he saw me he would act like he wanted the cat to leave.

    ReplyDelete