Sunday, February 12, 2012

The cold affects us all

I woke this morning to a very cold house! Dad and mom slept in and had not turned on the furnace! And there was scant sunshine coming in to warm up my bones. As the day progressed, the day turned colder, but we had very little rain, and no snow.

I am worried about Dar, he and his friends are driving back to college from San Antonio, and their path will take them through all of the ice and snow on the roads. Dar has very little experience on ice, and I'm hoping that he is being careful. He's called several times to update dad and mom on their progress. Sounds like they will be driving until late tonight. Mom has the weather radar for the entire state of Texas up on the computer, and refers to it every so often. She is worried. But Dar is smart and he will be careful.

Meanwhile, I have found the perfect place to sleep, mom's chair! Emma used to sleep in dad's chair, and now I have mom's chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment