Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday again, time flies by

I started out the day ready to play. After spending the night in Dar's room, keeping myself entertained, I was ready to play with mom, but she was in a rush to get to work (they asked her to come in on her day off!). So, I had to get the strings and play without help.

Mom came home at lunch time and found evidence of my catching and dragging things all over the house. I think I did a great job! She said it reminded her of what Dar would do to the house every time he had watched the movie "Home Alone".










 Tonight I'm worn out from the day's activities, and think I'll be ready to get to bed early.
Of interest, after mom helped me finish this post we checked the statistics for my blog. I have readers in the United States, Germany, Poland, India, Japan and the Netherlands! That's pretty good for a street cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment