Sunday, February 5, 2012

Name Change

Dad said that my blog should be renamed to reflect my recent sex change (dad is a real joker). I've given my blog a tentative new title, but Dar has to help me a bit. The issue came about because I was a wild (stray) cat that Dar adopted and whisked home during Christmas break. Everyone was afraid to handle me too much so Dar just assumed that I was a boy cat. As you know, my wonderful vet, Dr. Mendoza, set the record straight (see my blog of January 23, 2012). Well, Dar still has not renamed me so dad and mom call me Chester, Chessie, Chess, Kitty, Cat, Emma (you know who does that)... Dar, if you read this get busy and rename me. I want a great name, something that reflects what I have gone through, and recognizes the cat that I am becoming! Dr. Mendoza called me Chestine (I won't vote for that one, but at least she was trying). Until I get a name I like I will not respond to anything except "kitty-kitty-kitty come for food", or the sound of the cat food can being opened like a pop-top!


Dar, look how pretty I am! And curious, and well behaved.


















I am your cat. I miss you and I love you (you did save me!). Now, give me a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment