Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dar had a little concert...

Dad and mom left me at Dr. Mendoza's place for a few days so they could attend a concert Dar held at his school. It was called a senior recital, and he played some difficult music for 45 minutes! Whew.











While they were all having fun I was having some problems. My stitch on my gum broke open and food packed into the extraction site. Luckily, Dr. Mendoza was on call and saved my life! She noticed that I wasn't eating the way I usually do (like a pig). And she didn't have any help but she managed to irrigate the wound (I will always cooperate for my doctor), gave me antibiotics and pain meds, and I was feeling better right away.



1 comment:

  1. Yay, Dar. Send us a link if he has it on Youtube or somewhere.

    ReplyDelete