Friday, January 20, 2012

Broken tooth!


This afternoon I got more playing time in with mom. Then she made a cup of tea, sat at the table and fell asleep! I kept waking her up since it’s not safe to fall asleep sitting in a chair.

Last night I sat on mom’s lap again, and she decided to check my teeth. I’m getting a bit more relaxed about people touching me and I tolerated her inspection. I have a funny habit of drooping one side of my upper lip now and then. Mom discovered that I have a broken upper canine tooth! I told you I had a hard life before meeting Dar, but I can't say how it happened. She said it must have hurt terribly at one time, dad thinks it is probably dead at this point, but they are waiting for Dar’s message about my medical history (for the month he has known me). They said that I need to see the vet (???). 

No comments:

Post a Comment