Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday - day of rest



We had a quiet day today. This morning mom played with me a lot. I just love my scratching post! 

















And the balls…they are like little mice rolling all over the house! When I chase them I just have to watch out on the turns on the tile, I really skidded out today!


I watched intently for squirrels in the backyard. And saw a bird.











Then I took it easy sitting on mom’s foot stool while we watched the Sunday morning shows.













After a big lunch dad and mom went to the library and to HEB to buy more cat food. And I went into my room and took a long nap on my bed. 










Then, after dinner, I did some exploring in the pantry! I discovered where the food is kept. Wow, we will  never starve again! See the shock on my face?

No comments:

Post a Comment