Thursday, January 19, 2012

A hard day


Today Mom worked a stressful 9.5 hour day and came home tired. Dad had the day off for Confederate Hero’s Day (3 days after MLK Day - that's Texas for you)! They decided to have an early dinner and went to Rudy’s BBQ, one of their favorite places. They said it feels like eating at a National Park, picnic benches, and casual eating of great food. When they came home they seemed relaxed and back to normal. Mom told me going to Rudy's is like escaping the daily grind, going to a completely different place. That’s why I wrote this blog late. 


I spent a lot of time on mom’s footstool and even some time on her lap. She needed some TLC. 














Finally mom got up and played with me. I love Emma’s old feather toy…playing with it is just like catching a bird! I drag it all over the house. And Emma’s scratching post is my second favorite toy. Mom says that I climb all over it and enjoy it way more that Emma ever did!

1 comment:

  1. Virginia is even more interesting. We have Lee/Jackson Day (the Generals) the Friday before MLK's Day.

    ReplyDelete