Thursday, January 26, 2012

Housework


Mom was home today. Guess she’d put in so much time at work they gave her a day off! I had a great time playing with her and eating whenever I got hungry. 














And mom needed help cleaning out the pantry. I’m good at getting into tight spaces and jumping from one shelf to the next. I was hoping to find bugs, but no luck. 






































But when mom vacuumed the house I headed to my (Dar’s) room and hid under the bed. 





After lunch mom went to see grandma and grandpa and I took a nap. 
















And when I spent some time looking at the squirrels from the kitchen window I had a fright, our neighbors went walking past the window, checking on the state of their yard after last night’s fierce storm! That sent me back under the bed for awhile.
















Now I'm just relaxing on the foot stool, my favorite place to nap! Dad is reading and mom is helping me with this blog. She says that I have a very interesting life!




No comments:

Post a Comment